Lancaster Eucalyptus Outdoor Seating, 4-Piece Set - Natural
Extra Shipping Charge: $20.00
Our Lancaster Eucalyptus Four-Piece Outdoor Seating Set is part of our popular Lancaster furniture collection. Crafted from FSC-certified eucalyptus grandis, this furniture is sustainably sourced and is naturally weather-resistant and insect-repellent.
You’ll notice the many refinements that add up to a superior product: a straight grain; substantial frames and legs; and upgraded, rust-resistant hardware. A multi-step finish offers a deep, rich color and gorgeous good looks. Chairs and Bench have generous proportions to seat four people.
This seating set has the perfect looks to complement any outdoor décor. It creates an outdoor room for to enjoy relaxation with family and friends.
For maximum enjoyment and longest life, off-season storage is recommended. Assembly required.
- Attractive, well-made outdoor set seats four people
- Made of Forest Stewardship Council certified Eucalyptus wood
- Furniture is sustainably sourced, an eco-friendly addition to your décor
- Chairs and bench have generous proportions for comfortable seating
- Beautiful wood grain and multi-step finish
- Rectangular coffee table can hold multiple drinks and snacks
- Rust-resistant hardware for longest life
Chairs: 24¾"W x 22¾"D x 35½"H
Weight: 18¾ lbs.
Weight capacity: 200 lbs.
Bench: 46"W x 24¾"D x 35½"H
Weight: 12½ lbs.
Weight capacity: 400 lbs.
Coffee Table: 34"L x 20"W x 18"H
Weight: 8 lbs.
This item ships via Motor Freight Delivery. Delivery by Motor Freight carrier is our most economical option for shipping merchandise via freight. Unlike parcel delivery companies, motor freight carriers provide curbside delivery only; the driver does not unload the freight. Motor Freight delivery is not available outside the contiguous United States.
- The customer is responsible for unloading the merchandise from the back of the delivery vehicle. You may wish to arrange to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered. Additional delivery charges may be incurred if you require the driver's assistance.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect the packages you receive. If your order appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse the delivery if you discover any damage.
- Delivery is by appointment. Carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- Please note that service to some areas may be restricted based on geographic location. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.) If the carrier determines a customer’s residence to be inaccessible, other arrangements will need to be made between the customer and the carrier that may incur a surcharge to the customer or result in the customer making alternative final transportation arrangements.
- If you have any questions about motor freight shipments, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.