Fenwick Outdoor LP Propane Gas Fire Pit with Wood Grain Mantel
Enjoy the your outdoor living space all year long with our Fenwick Outdoor LP Propane Gas Fire Pit with Wood Grain Mantel.
Easy and instant! No matches, no kindling, no mess – simply push the button to start a warm, cozy fire. The hidden control panel makes operation simple, all while keeping the fire pit looking streamlined and stylish.
When the weather is fine and a fire is not needed, the tabletop insert transforms the fire pit into a square top coffee table – its a versatility creates the opportunity for every day use!
The elegant, timeless design features a rich oil rubbed bronze base with a faux bois uv-resistant printed resin top and a fire basin filled with black fire glass rocks. Handcrafted from powder-coated steel and resin, this fire pit is made to last and stay looking great.
Durable and weather-resistant with a protective cover to keep it looking good season after season.
Its 50,000 BTU stainless steel burner is powered by a concealed propane tank (not included). No need to connect to a larger gas supply, it be set up wherever you enjoy sitting with friends and family and taking in the beauty of your surroundings. Tool-free assembly makes it easy to put together and install.
- Gas fire pit extends your outdoor living spaces and fun throughout the year
- 50,000 BTUs heats approx. 1,000 sq. ft. for cozy outdoor warmth
- Tabletop insert transforms it into a square coffee table
- Black fire glass rocks beautifully accent the dancing flames
- Durable, weather-resistant construction; powder-coated steel faux wood printed resin surround
- Easy to operate; convenient access, hidden control panel gives a streamlined look
- Conceals propane tank; tank not included
- Easy, tool-free assembly; protective cover included
30" sq. x 25⅓"H
Approx. 64 lbs.
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov