4'L Roll-Out Curved Hardwood Pathway
Roll out our Curved Hardwood Pathway and stay high and dry while crossing damp or muddy ground. Naturally weather-resistant hardwood planks are joined with wire and rubber spacers to create these portable, easy-to-use walkways.
Curved Pathway lets you add a path around plantings or along borders. Use multiples together to create a lovely winding path. Flexible walkway conforms to the ground and blends in beautifully with any landscape.
With unlimited ways to use this essential hardwood pathway, it is the picture of convenience. Try it in your veggie garden for a clean path that will also help keep weeds down; or use it on a low-lying landscape area that's always damp; roll it out by your water spigot and you'll reduce excess splatter; you can even use it indoors in your basement or garage to elevate storage boxes or totes off the floor. Great for beach house, lake house, mountain cabin and more!
Easy to clean and store: just rinse with a hose, dry thoroughly, roll it up and pack it away.
- Curved pathway works around plantings, borders, curves
- Flexible walkway conforms to the ground and blends with any landscape
- Weather-resistant hardwood planks are joined with wire and rubber spacers
- Portable, easy-to-use - just roll it out to stay high and dry
- Great for damp or muddy ground, in your garden, near water spigots
- Easy to clean and store: rinse with a hose, dry, roll it up and pack it away
- Perfect for beach house, lake house, mountain cabin and more!
4'L x 18"W
4'L x 18"W
Weighs 5¾ lbs.
Insect-Resistance and Durability
Hardwood is used for everything outdoors from fences to furniture, boats to buildings. Lightweight and long-lasting, it is naturally resistant to decay and insects.
Care and Maintenance
Hardwood can be left to weather to a silvery gray, or it can be finished with a high-quality, outdoor-grade penetrating oil, water seal or paint. For longest life and maximum enjoyment, you can store this Hardwood Pathway in the off season. You can also power wash it (low pressure) to clean it and help brighten the wood.