- Recycled, shredded rubber tires
- Natural-looking weed blocker allows air/water through
- Easy to use, cut-to-fit, scatter-proof, always looks tidy
- Durable, long-lasting, won't fade, stands up to weather extremes
- Looks like real wood mulch without all of the back-breaking work
- Eliminates need to buy, haul, shovel and rake dirty bulk mulch
Our Permanent Mulch Recycled Rubber Tree Ring is a mulch look-alike that takes the work out of landscaping. Perma Mulch deters weed growth, but allows air, nutrients and water to pass through.
This textured fake mulch tree ring blends beautifully with your landscape. You'll love the manicured look it gives your yard. Plus, Permanent Mulch lasts for years, so there's no need to buy, haul, shovel and rake bulk mulch every spring.
Recycled tires are shredded and formed into lightweight, long-lasting circles for specimen shrubs, young trees and more.
It's so easy to use! Just lay it down and you're done. You can cut it to fit around growing trees, posts or poles. Unlike bulk mulch, Perma Mulch Tree Ring is scatter-proof and stays put. It won't blow away during fall leaf cleanup, pets (and other creatures) can't kick it up, and it always looks neat and tidy.
Permanent Mulch is a practical solution to many yard and garden problems. Not only does it stop weeds and reduce yard work, it looks great and is easy to use. Try our long-lasting, no-maintenance Permanent Mulch today!
Beyond its use as an economical bulk-mulch replacement, our Permanent Mulch has endless applications as a landscape solution:
- Under downspouts/spigots to reduce "splash-up"
- Protect saplings, fruit trees, berry bushes, flowering shrubs
- Create cushion underfoot for standing tasks
- Around mailbox post, flag pole, bird feeder, shepherd's hook
- Beneath a swing, slide or trampoline entrance
- Cut it to fit any space, need or application