Montebello Scrollwork Metal Garden Arbor
- Elegantly arched garden arbor with intricate scrollwork
- Beautiful all year, whether covered with flowers, lights or unadorned
- Creates an entryway or focal point for yard, garden or landscape
- Add height and drama anywhere; supports vines and climbers beautifully
- Square tubular metal frame is sturdy and strong, yet lightweight
- Easy to position or move; ground stakes for stability
- Gunmetal powder-coat finish; rust-proof stainless hardware
Our Montebello Garden Arbor is beautifully crafted with intricate scrollwork that will bring style to your garden even without a flowering display.
The design is reminiscent of the ornate wrought-iron designs that adorn the windows and gates of Turkish homes. Scrolls and curlicues intertwine along the frame to create beautiful support for roses, clematis, honeysuckle, wisteria and other climbers.
Our Montebello Arbor not only provide great support for flowers and vines, it adds structure and style to your yard or garden. The graceful arch and side panels showcase your flowering vines and climbers, while the wide width creates a generous entryway to any space.
This square tubular metal arch has rustproof stainless hardware and the best-quality, burnished gunmetal finish. Our Montebello Garden Arbor comes with 7" ground stakes to ensure stability. Assembly required.
53"W x 23"D x 84"H overall
7"H ground stakes included
Installed height of arbor approx. 77"H
Arbor weighs 51 lbs.
Arbor with Gate weighs 64 lbs.
Arbor Gate is 48"W; top of the gate is 44¾"H from ground