- Symbolic tree of life design represents interconnection of life
- Creates a beautiful focal point, marks a path, draws the eye
- Burnished-bronze finish on tree of life design
- Black finished frame; burnished-bronze finish on tree
- 100% steel construction; tubular frame and laser-cut decoration
- Easy assembly with all hardware and instructions included
- Built-in 8"L ground stakes for stability/support
24"W x 72"H
Our Metal Garden Trellis with Tree of Life Design will bring out the natural beauty of your yard or garden. Whether supporting flowering vines and climbing plants, or left naturally unadorned, you'll love the look it adds to your landscape.
The Tree of Life is a metaphor for the interconnection of all life on the planet, adding symbolism and meaning to this artful garden accent. The graceful branches lift upward, reaching for the sky and calling to mind the complexity of life and the unending nature of the afterworld. Birds are often associated with freedom and eternal life, bringing even more meaning to the design.
This Tree of Life Trellis is a grand addition to your home's exterior, yard or garden. Its presence will bring a sense of peace to any space it occupies. Let this Trellis provide a daily reminder of what's really important - stop to ponder its beauty each day and enjoy a brighter outlook.
Made from lightweight, sturdy tubular steel, this Tree of Life Trellis will grace your landscape for years to come. The laser-cut Tree of Life inset features a burnished bronze finish that glimmers in the sunlight, while the frame is finished with a black powder coat. Ground stakes for stability and semi-permanent installation. Easy assembly required; all hardware and instructions included.
24"W x ½"D x 72"H overall, including 8" ground stakes
With stakes in ground, trellis is 64"H
Approx. 42" from top of trellis to bottom of tree
Bottom section below tree approx. 30"
Vertical bars below tree are approx. 6" apart
Weighs 14¼ lbs.