Waterhog Indoor/Outdoor Paws and Squares Doormat, 2' x 3' - Bluestone
Our dependable, reliable Paws and Squares Doormat combines practical use with great design.
Commercial-grade Waterhog rugs offer high-level of performance, durability and effectiveness along with eco-friendly construction. The subtle pattern of paw prints and squares blends with just about any decorative style.
Waterhog Mats feature a super-durable, PET fabric face made from 100% recycled post-consumer plastic bottles. Each Waterhog door mat can contain 10 or more recycled bottles that otherwise may have been destined for a landfill.
The bi-level surface grabs onto and soaks up moisture, dirt, leaves and more to keep floors clean and dry. Plus, the unique water dam design holds up to 1½ gallons of water per square yard.
Super-durable Waterhogs are anti-static, quick-drying and they won't fade or rot. Just vacuum or hose down to clean - easy! The hefty rubber backing has up to 20% recycled content and stays in place.
Certified Slip-Resistant by the NFSI (National Floor Safety Institute). Exceeds requirements for FF2-70-Standard for surface flammability of small carpets. Sizes are approximate. Made in USA.
- PET fabric made from 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Subtle design of paw prints and squares works with many décor styles
- Non-skid SBR rubber backing is up to 20% recycled
- Bi-level surface grabs onto and soaks up water, snow and dirt
- "Water dam" border keeps moisture in the mat, off your floor
- Molded design will not crush or break down over time
- Anti-static, quick-drying, won't fade, rot or mold
- Lasts a lifetime; quality-made in the USA
- Low profile is perfect for entry, doorway, mudroom and more
- Certified Slip-Resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute
2'L x 3'W
Recycled Content Info
PET fabric is made from 100% recycled post-consumer plastic bottles.
Approximately 10 recycled 2-liter plastic bottles in each 2' x 3' Waterhog
Certified Slip-Resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute
Exceeds requirements for FF2-70-Standard for surface flammability