Rolling Self-Watering Tomato Planter and Rust-Resistant Tower
This Rolling Self-Watering Tomato Planter with Tower makes it easier than ever to grow healthy, delicious tomatoes, vegetables, herbs and more. Veggies taste so much better when you grow them yourself.
Our lightweight, portable planter has rolling casters so you can move it for your plants needs: more sunshine, more shade, protection from storms. You can even start seeds in it indoors (great for colder climes!) to get a jump start on the growing season, then move outside when the weather warms.
The self-watering, sub-irrigation system with built-in overflow ensures plants always have the water they need, even when you're on vacation or during hot, dry weather. Just fill the 3½ liter reservoir for healthy, thriving plants that literally take care of themselves.
The included powder-coated steel Tomato Tower provides sturdy support for heavy vines and plants. It's made for big tomato plants, but works well with cucumbers, beans, peppers and more. There's really no limit to the variety of plants you can grow and harvest.
The super-durable, reusable polypropylene tub is lightweight and made to last. It holds approx. 40 liters of soil and 3½ liters of water in the reservoir. Planter weighs approx. 8 lbs. without water, soil or plants. The number of plants it holds will vary depending upon variety/type/size, with a space for 2-3 tomato plants. The fun part is experimenting with your "crops" from year to year!
This self-contained, all-in-one Tomato Planter and Tower makes gardening easy, enjoyable and manageable. Forget hours of tilling, weeding, hoeing and watering. Just fill the tub with your soil and plants (not included), add water to the reservoir and you're done. It's a great way for anyone to experience the joys of gardening: beginning gardeners, gardening with children, folks who've downsized, balcony planting, condo or retirement living, kitchen gardening and so much more! Soil and plants are not included.
- Lightweight, durable polypropylene tub; powder-coated steel tower
- Locking casters let you roll the full planter with ease
- Self-contained growing unit holds 40 liters of soil (not included)
- Use for tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, beans, peas, squash, herbs
- Built-in reservoir holds 3½ liters of water
- Enjoy easy gardening and healthy, thriving plants
- Self-watering: no more dead plants or under-watering
- A great gardening solution for all ages/abilities
- Perfect for patio, balcony, deck, condo - any smaller space
- Reuse year after year to enjoy homegrown, healthy produce
- Soil and plants are not included
Planter 25½"L x 13¾"W x 13½"H; Tower 20"L x 10"W x 40"H
Planter 25½"L x 13¾"W x 13½"H
Tower 20"L x 10"W x 40"H
Holds 40 liters of soil and 3½ liters of water
Hold 2-3 tomato plants (depending upon variety)