Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.
Stargazing Solar Hanging Blue Glass Orb and Hoop
Illuminate your space with this celestial-inspired Stargazing Solar Hanging Blue Glass Orb and Hoop.
Inspired by the mystery of the night, the dazzling piece will bring a heavenly aura to any space after its solar panel soaks up sun during the day. It really offers "wow factor" at night when the 3D starburst effect lights up.
The eye-catching starburst pattern is laser-etched across multiple layers of metallic film, resulting in a mesmerizing display. The special multi-layer process combined with LED lights creates the unique dimension.
No need to mess with batteries or extension cords; this beauty is powered by the sun.
This piece deserves a prominent spot: hanging from your front porch, on a shepherd's hook along a pathway, or decorating a tree. Guests and visitors will be amazed at the magical design.
- Offers "wow factor" at night when the 3D starburst effect lights up
- Guests and visitors will be amazed at the magical design
- Eye-catching starburst pattern is laser-etched across multiple layers of metallic film
- Solar panel is seamlessly integrated into the design - no extraneous cords or panels
- Outdoor-safe; for longest life use in a covered or protected area that still receives several hours of sun
- Made of glass and metal; solar-powered LEDs with on/off switch
- Hanging chain and hook included
8"W x 11"D x 22¾"H
Solar Light Output Info
Light output and duration are dependent upon factors including season, weather conditions and sun exposure. Place in direct sunlight for maximum display.
Please note: Glass is not frost-proof. For longest life and enjoyment, bring this accent inside during winter to prevent freezing and cracking.