Solar Lighted Succulent Pink Flamingo Garden Statue
You Save $7.98 (27%)
You Save $7.98 (27%)
This Solar Lighted Succulent Pink Flamingo Garden Statue is a delightful surprise, day and night. It's a fun conversation starter, and one garden accent that's sure to bring many compliments.
The flamingo portion looks like antique stone statuary that you've used to plant in. The beauty is that while the succulents look very real, they are not, so they don't require a green thumb or any care. Just like real Sempervivum succulents (also knows as "hen and chicks"), ours have beautiful coloration with tonal highlights.
Plus, you're in for a magical surprise at night when six solar-powered LEDs light up and cast a soft glow. The perfectly-placed LEDs accentuate the design for a great look after dusk.
Use this wonderful, whimsical flamingo anywhere: patio, garden, sunroom, tabletop, window - just make sure it gets about 6-8 hours of sun/light to power the LEDs.
This piece is beautifully finished on the back as well, continuing the pink flamingo design with detailed feathers and the small solar panel. It's pretty from all sides and angles. Succulents are on the front only.
Weather-proof battery box (1.2V NiMh rechargeable battery included) and on/off switch on bottom. Durable, all-weather painted resin and plastic construction.
- Painted resin and colorful plastic construction
- Six solar-powered LEDs cast a soft glow at night
- Flamingo with weathered finish looks like antique stone
- Faux succulents have beautiful coloration and tone
- Use indoors or outside: patio, garden, sunroom, tabletop, window
- Pretty pink flamingo and vibrant succulents add color anywhere
- Position statue where it gets about 6-8 hours of sun/light
- Beautifully finished front and back (succulents are on front only)
- A delightful surprise day or night, and a fun conversation starter
- Weather-proof battery box and on/off switch on bottom
- 1.2V NiMh rechargeable battery included
10"W x 4¾"D x 9"H
Care and Maintenance
Exposure to the elements will eventually cause fading. To protect the look and longevity of your resin garden statue, we suggest applying a UV-resistant protective finish.