Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.
Kingston Vintage White Standing Metal Birdbath on Pedestal
This elegant Kingston Metal Birdbath adds formal English garden style while providing backyard birds with a place to drink and bathe. Free-standing design means you can place it anywhere.
The bowl and pedestal are crafted from cast aluminum and the base is cast iron. This handsome birdbath features a simple classic design and a weathered, white-washed finish. Every portion of this birdbath features beautiful details from top to bottom.
Fill the basin with about 1" or so of fresh water; no need to fill completely, shallow water is best for birds. Place clear glass or real stones in the bottom to adjust water depth. Bath will also attract honey bees and butterflies to help support your backyard habitat.
A charming addition to your garden that is sure to attract plenty of compliments...from guests AND birds!
- Heavy-duty cast aluminum and cast iron standing birdbath
- Traditional design brings classic English garden style to your yard
- Beautifully styled from top to bottom with details on all portions
- Free-standing birdbath can be placed anywhere: patio, yard, flowerbed, landscape
- Shallow design is perfect for the smaller songbirds you love to watch
- Cast iron post and base add heft, stability and durability
- Weathered, white-washed finish lends the look of an antique
- Powder-coated for long-lasting outdoor life and beauty
17½" dia. x 23½"H
17½" dia. x 23½"H
Pedestal portion is 21"H
Bowl depth approx. 2"D
Weighs 16 lbs.
Care and Cleaning
We recommend that you properly drain and winterize your birdbath or store it indoors during winter months to avoid the effects of extreme weather.
Rinse out frequently and refill to provide birds, butterflies and bees with fresh water and to prevent algae. About once a week or so, scrub the bowl with mild soap and water. Do not use bleach or harsh chemicals.