Hand-Painted Talavera Style Birdhouse
Place this adorable Hand Painted Talavera Birdhouse With Floral Details in your yard and enjoy the bright colors of this Mexican-inspired design.
This wooden birdhouse has everything they need: A 1¼" dia. opening is the right size to welcome little song birds such as wrens, finches, chickadees and nuthatches.
Exterior-grade solid wood and plywood is long-lasting; unpainted interior, drainage holes and removable clean-out panel creates a clean, dry, non-toxic environment.
You'll love little details such as the paneled door, picket fence and windows.
Includes a heavy-duty nylon cord for hanging from a tree or porch. Solid wood roof decking and flooring. This charming birdhouse also makes an attractive indoor decorative accent.
- Hand-painted house with colorful Talavera Mexican inspired design
- Beautifully designed birdhouse with dormer window, picket fence and steps
- Exterior-grade solid wood and plywood construction
- Removable back for cleaning; unpainted interior and drainage holes
- 1¼" dia. opening attracts small, desirable songbirds
- Solid wood roof decking and flooring
- Nylon cord for hanging from a tree, shepherd's hook or pole; can also mount on a post
7" sq. x 9½"H
7" sq. x 9½"H
1¼" dia. opening
Care & Maintenance
Over time, this birdhouse will require some easy weatherproofing if used outdoors. Avoid chemicals and sealants that can be harmful to wildlife. We suggest preserving the wood with a clear, UV-rated polyurethane product recommended for marine use. Apply only to the exterior of the house (not the interior nesting quarters). Depending upon weather exposure and wear, you may need to reapply yearly.