Welcome Home Birdhouse
From the “Welcome to our nest” doormat to the eye-catching red door, this house is one you and the songbirds will love.
A pine shingled roof tops off the cottage graced with baskets and planters of red flowers, gingerbread trim, balcony and lots of windows. Painted in soft blue with bright white trim, no detail has been overlooked.
Perfect for wrens, chickadees, finches and titmice with a 1¼" dia. hole. Drainage, ventilation and a removable back for cleaning. Hangs easily from the back mounting paddle; can also be mounted on our wood pole, or on your own pole or post.
- Pine and plyboard house; pine-shingled roof
- Cottage style birdhouse with darling details
- Gingerbread trim, red flowers, blue paint
- Unpainted interior; non-toxic, exterior finish
- 1¼" dia. opening attracts songbirds
- Removable back, drainage holes and ventilation
Birdhouse 10¼"W x 8½"D x 10"H
Pole 16" x 16" base x 43"H; mounting platform approx. 6" x 8"
Care and Maintenance
To preserve your birdhouse's finish, we recommend applying a UV-rated, polyurethane finishing seal made for marine use. Be sure to choose a finish that will not discolor the paint, and reapply it each season to ensure your birdhouse's longevity.