Prairie Farmhouse Lighted Birdhouse and Optional Wood Pole
Here's some farmhouse charm for your backyard birds. With heartland aesthetics, our Prairie Farmhouse Lighted Birdhouse has two-story styling, wrap-around porch, and accent molding.
With cedar shingles and millwork, this fully-functional lighted birdhouse features two distinct roof lines with details accenting the door, porch railings and windows. Crafted from exterior-grade plyboard with an unpainted natural interior and a non-toxic, exterior finish. Includes mounting bracket for simple installation.
Features a 1¼" dia. opening to attract wrens, chickadees, nuthatches and other little songbirds. Removable back, drainage holes and ventilation. Inside LED lights have an auto-timer that turns on for 6 hours, off for 18. Takes 3 AA batteries, not included.
This house comes with a mounting piece which can be affixed to a post, tree or fence. Our use our optional Turned Wood Pole, sold separately. The Pole has a pedestal base, and is made of kiln-dried hardwood finished with outdoor paint.
- Exterior-grade plyboard with cedar shingles
- Two-story styling, wrap-around porch and accent molding
- 1¼" dia. opening for wrens, chickadees, nuthatches and other small birds
- Removable back, drainage holes and ventilation
- LEDs with auto-timer: on for 6 hours, off for 18
- Takes 3 AA batteries, not included
- Comes with mounting piece for post, pole, fence or tree mount
- Optional Pole is kiln-dried hardwood with outdoor paint
Farmhouse 8¾"L x 8½"W x 8¾"H
Pole 16" dia. x 43"H; mounting platform approx. 6" x 8"
Please note: To preserve your birdhouse's finish, we recommend applying a UV-rated, polyurethane finishing seal recommended for marine use. Be sure to choose a finish that will not discolor the paint, reapply it each season to ensure your birdhouse's longevity.