Lighted Holiday Colonial Cottage Birdhouse and Optional Wood Pole
This classically styled Lighted Holiday Colonial Cottage Birdhouse is decked out for the season. Holiday wreaths are hung on the front door and windows, while a garland with bows hangs across the porch railings.
The house is constructed of exterior-grade ply board and kiln-dried hardwood, then painted with an outdoor paint. Shingles are real fir shake; intricate details are resin.
LED lights give the house a warm glow; on/off switch with timer allows you to keep the lights on for 8 hours/off for 16 hours. Takes 3 AA batteries, not included.
Two-story house has all the necessities to attract wrens, finches, chickadees and more to nest: ventilation, drainage, an unpainted interior and a 1¼" dia. opening. Back wall removes for easy cleaning.
This house comes with an attached mounting paddle on back which can be affixed to a post, tree or fence. Or opt for our Turned Wood Pole for easy display. The Pole has a pedestal base and ground auger for stability, and is made of kiln-dried hardwood finished with outdoor paint.
- Wood and plyboard house; pine-shingled roof
- Colonial style house decorated for the holidays
- Details include wreaths and garlands decorated with bows
- Makes a festive indoor decoration as well as a functional birdhouse
- Battery-operated LED lights offer a warm glow; on/off with timer
- Unpainted interior; non-toxic, exterior finish
- 1¼" dia. opening attracts songbirds, deters nuisance birds
- Removable back, drainage holes and ventilation
- Attached mounting paddle; or mount on optional Wood Pole
- Takes 3 AA batteries, not included
Birdhouse 7½"L x 10¼"W x 11"H
Pole 16" x 16" base x 43"H; mounting platform approx. 6" x 8"
Please note: Exposure to the elements will eventually cause fading and discoloration. To preserve your birdhouse's finish, we recommend applying a UV-rated, polyurethane finishing seal recommended for marine use. Be sure to choose a finish that will not discolor the paint, and reapply it each season to ensure your birdhouse's longevity.