Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.
Hardwood Bungalow Birdhouse with Verdigris Copper Roof
Delightful in its simplicity, the Hardwood Bungalow Birdhouse will have backyard birds will lining up to move in. Topped with a hand-hammered verdigris copper shingled roof, this charming house will attract smaller feathered-friends to it's 1¼” entry.
The perch-less entry protects from nest-raiding paws, giving birds the freedom to enjoy their home. The base is made of a long-lasting, sustainable mango hardwood. A generous 3” hole on the back is covered by a sliding copper door that makes clean-up a breeze. Air vents circulate fresh air through the space and drainage holes are in the base. A sturdy ring at the top makes hanging this birdhouse a breeze.
- Bungalow-style birdhouse with copper roof
- Pure copper with verdigris finish and hand-hammered "shingles"
- Long-lasting sustainable mango hardwood base painted white
- Appropriate 1¼” entry attracts an array of beautiful birds, including nuthatches, titmice, wrens and more
- Perch-less entry protects from predators
- Generous 3” hole on back with sliding copper door makes cleanup a breeze
- Air vents strategically placed to provide fresh air
- Traditional Dovecote style with a modern flair
- Drainage holes in base
- Easy to hang and enjoy
7½" sq. x 12"H
7½" sq. x 12"H