- Kiln-dried hardwoods and pine with poly-resin accents
- Two separate nesting boxes with 1¼" dia. openings
- Decorative birdhouse is fully functional
- Ventilation and drainage holes for a healthy habitat
- Details include windows, railings, pine shingled roof and chimneys
- Exterior finish is a water-based, non-toxic paint
- Removable bottom panel for easy cleaning
This unique birdhouse recreates of one of the most famous sites in golf and everyone's favorite destination, "The Clubhouse."
With the classical look of a Southern plantation home, the Clubhouse Birdhouse has two stories, deep porches, balconies all around and lots of windows. It features a durable wood construction with all-weather paint and pine shingled roof.
The Clubhouse will welcome chickadees, finches, wrens and more with two separate nesting boxes and 1¼" dia. openings. Removable bottom panel for easy cleaning; ventilation and drainage holes for a healthy environment. Imported.
12" x 12" x 10½"H
Openings are 1¼" dia.
Weighs 9 lbs.
Care and Maintenance
To preserve your birdhouse's finish, we recommend applying a UV-rated, polyurethane finishing seal made for marine use. Be sure to choose a finish that will not discolor the paint, and reapply it each season to ensure your birdhouse's longevity.