- Wood and plyboard house; pine-shingled roof
- A working bell is in the top story
- Faux stained glass windows in the bottom portion
- Makes a festive indoor accent as well as a functional birdhouse
- Unpainted interior; non-toxic, exterior finish
- 1¼" dia. opening attracts songbirds, deters nuisance birds
- Removable back, drainage holes and ventilation for a healthy habitat
8" sq. x 11"H
The Chapel Bell Birdhouse is the perfect sanctuary for your favorite angelic songbirds. The charming two-story church design features a bell in the top tower and faux stained glass windows in the main chamber.
The 1¼" dia. opening is designed to attract wrens, finches, chickadees, nuthatches, titmice and other little songbirds. The house has a removable back for easy cleaning plus drainage holes and ventilation for a healthy environment.
Crafted from superior-grade plyboard with an unpainted natural interior, the birdhouse has polyresin details, pine shingles and a non-toxic exterior finish. Comes with an attached mounting paddle on back which can be affixed to a post, tree or fence.
A heavenly addition to your backyard habitat or a great gift for your favorite birder!
8" sq. x 11"H
1¼" dia. opening
Please note: Exposure to the elements will eventually cause fading and discoloration. To preserve your birdhouse's finish, we recommend applying a UV-rated, polyurethane finishing seal recommended for marine use. Be sure to choose a finish that will not discolor the paint, and reapply it each season to ensure your birdhouse's longevity.Read More