Welcome avian friends into your yard and garden with this Glass Succulents Birdbath Basin.
Its bright colors and functional design are sure to delight both humans and songbirds! Basin will also attract honey bees and butterflies to help support your backyard habitat.
Fill the basin with about 1" or 2" of fresh water; no need to fill completely, shallow water is best for birds. Place clear glass, stones or small pebbles in the bottom to adjust water depth.
Place this glass birdbath on the ground, on a tree stump or your own pedestal stand or base (not included). Shallow design is perfect for smaller songbirds.
Tempered glass is easy to clean. For longest life, bring indoors during danger of extreme or sustained frost.
- Made of high-quality tempered glass for good looks and durability
- 2½" depth is perfect for most songbirds; will also attract honey bees and butterflies
- Fill the basin with about 1" or 2" of fresh water; no need to fill completely
- Features multiple varieties of succulents in shades of green, pink, purple and yellow
- Place on ground, tree stump, stand or pedestal (not included)
- Can also be used as a garden art or bird feeder (no drain hole); or as a decorative indoors piece (not food safe)
- Cheerful, upbeat design with bright color; textured glass creates dimension and depth
- Bring indoors during danger of extreme or sustained frost
18" dia. x 2½"D
Approx. 64 fl oz. capacity
Fill with 1-2" of water for shallow bath
Weighs approx. 6 lbs.
Please note: Glass is not frost-proof. For longest life and enjoyment, bring this birdbath inside during winter to prevent freezing and cracking.
Glass cleans easily; rinse out frequently and refill to provide birds, butterflies and bees with fresh water. About once a week or so, scrub the bowl with soap and water. Do not use bleach or harsh chemicals..