Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.
Glass Sunflower Hanging Mesh Bird Feeder
Decorate your lawn or garden with this charming Sunflower Hanging Mesh Bird Feeder.
Hand-painted with detailed accents and crafted from wire mesh, this piece will add a bit of whimsy to your outdoor decor while welcoming feathered friends to your yard!
Mesh feeder works best with black oil sunflower, safflower seed, seed mixes, shelled peanuts, etc. These feeder will attract a variety of songbirds including chickadees, finches, goldfinches, juncos, nuthatches, sparrows, titmice, woodpeckers and wrens.
Easy-to-fill design with opening; hanging chain and hooking included. Holds approx. 5 c. of seed.
- Holds approximately five cups of bird seed
- Use black oil sunflower, safflower seed, seed mixes, whole nuts
- Attracts chickadees, finches, goldfinches, juncos, nuthatches and more
- Hand-painted sunflower petals with detailed accents
- Mesh center invites clingers of all varieties
- Top of mesh section opens on a hinge for easy refilling
- Large size makes it accessible to multiple birds at a time
- Made of durable wire mesh and glass
- Has a hook for easy hanging
12½"W x 3"D x 19"H
Holds approx. 5 cups of seed
Please note: Place the feeder about 10-15 feet from a tree or bush so birds can easily retreat to safety if needed. It may take time for birds to discover this new source of sustenance. If after one to two weeks, you have not received any visitors, sprinkle seeds on the ground to help them find the feeder.