Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.
Hardwood Hanging Cottage-Style Birdhouse with Verdigris Copper Roof
Ready to hang on a tree or post, this Hardwood Hanging Cottage-Style Birdhouse is sure to have winged residents before you know it.
Topped with a hand-hammered verdigris copper shingled roof, this charming house will attract smaller feathered-friends to it's 1¼" dia entry hole.
The base is made of a long-lasting, sustainable mango hardwood, and the perch-less entry protects from nest-raiding paws. A generous 3" dia. hole on the back is covered by a sliding copper door that makes clean-up a breeze.
Air vents circulate fresh air through the space and drainage holes are in the base. A sturdy copper band with a hole makes it extra easy to hang this birdhouse.
- Cottage-style hanging birdhouse with copper roof
- Pure copper with verdigris finish and hand-hammered "shingles"
- Long-lasting sustainable mango hardwood base painted white
- Appropriate 1¼" dia. entry attracts songbirds: nuthatches, titmice, wrens and more
- Perch-less entry help protect birds and nest from predators
- Generous 3" dia. hole on back with sliding copper door makes cleanup a breeze
- Air vents provide fresh air and circulation; drainage holes in base
- Metal hanging strap with hole; easy to hang and enjoy
6"L x 8"W x 13"H
1¼" dia. entry hole
3" dia. clean out hole on back