Cape Charles Reclaimed Wood Power Station Desk - White
The Cape Charles Reclaimed Wood Power Station Desk combines vintage charm with modern technology in one versatile piece of furniture. The desk is expertly crafted of reclaimed pine in a vintage white finish with a contrasting barn wood top.
The top of the desk near the back has a hinged compartment that hides a power strip with two USB ports and two outlets, providing room for your phone, plus power to your computer, phone and more. Three drawers in the front hold note pads, pens or other items to help you keep your desk space clutter-free.
This attractive writing desk blends rustic and natural style and lends a relaxed sophistication and a unique feel to your home. The no-nonsense style works well with any decor from classic to farmhouse. It's the perfect work space when you don't have a dedicated office; it looks that good!
Materials include reclaimed pine, rubber wood, plywood and metal hardware. All reclaimed wood contains natural distressing and marks that add to the character of the piece. Assembly required.
- Desk with hidden power strip and two USB charging ports
- Power compartment lifts up and has storage in the top for small electronic devices
- Three drawers offer more storage for a clutter-free living space
- Beautifully designed desk complements any décor from farmhouse to classic and traditional
- Crafted of reclaimed pine with rubber wood and plywood
- Vintage white-wash finish with contrasting barn wood top
- Metal hardware with a classic black finish
50"L x 20"W x 30"H
50"L x 20"W x 30"H
Weighs 57 lbs.
Reclaimed lumber may contain variances in color, knots, grain and character marks including cracking and distress marks. Each table is unique and full of character. Slight variations in the wood means yours is one-of-a-kind.