Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.
Raised Metal Planter with Laser-Cut Tree of Life
This Raised Metal Planter with Laser-Cut Tree of Life has the look of a beloved antique or unique "found" object. Simultaneously rustic and elegant, it features an intricate laser-cut design around the base.
The raised design of this planter showcases your plants and makes it easy to tend to them. It's ideal for patio herbs, and vining plants that will cascade beautifully. Keep things easy and fill with your favorite faux flowers for a low-maintenance display you'll love!
An inside shelf supports your potted plant or flowers, offering interest and height to the display. Use indoors or outside: perfect for summer annuals or showcasing your favorite indoor plants (drip tray recommended for indoor use). Easy assembly.
- Intricate laser-cut Tree of Life design adds beauty and interest to this unique planter
- Handsome rust finish lends the look of a beloved antique or “found” object
- Raised design elevates your plant, makes it easier to tend to your favorite flowers
- Great for vines, annuals, ferns, herbs and more – even your favorite faux plants!
- Use indoors or outside: perfect for summer annuals or showcasing your favorite indoor plants (drip tray recommended for indoor use)
- Interior raised shelf supports potted plant or flowers adding height to the display
- Durable metal planter with painted finish; assembly required
14½" sq. x 30"H
14½" sq. x 30"H overall
Planter floor depth 14" from top
Weighs approx. 22 lbs.
Care and Maintenance
Exposure to the elements will eventually cause fading. To protect the look and longevity of this piece, we suggest applying a UV-resistant protective finish.