Passersby will do a double-take when they see this macabre creature in your yard. Halloween Glow-In-The-Dark Flamingo Skeleton Garden Stake is a creepy accent, day and night.
Black and white flamingo by day turns into a glowing green skeletal bird by night - so fun and definitely something "different" to set your Halloween yard apart from the neighborhood.
Use one or two to fill a blank space in your landscape, or group multiples together to create a spooky-fun flock of horrors. Standing 2' tall, this bizarre bird is sure to turn heads.
Allow the stake to get plenty of sun during the day for a nice, long glowing display after dark. Two leg stakes make it easy to push this piece into the ground in yard, flowerbed, large pot/container or garden.
Durable, black-painted metal with phosphorescent paint on glowing portions.
- Easy-to-use accent for yard, flowerbed, large flower pot/container or garden
- Group multiples together to create a spooky-fun flock of horrors
- Black and white flamingo by day, ghastly glowing green skeletal bird by night
- 2' tall bird stands out in your yard and landscape - sure to catch the eye!
- A unique and different accent for your Halloween decorating - not the "usual"
- Durable metal with black powder-coat and phosphorescent glowing paint
12½"W x 1"D x 24¾"H