Personalized Stoneware Wedding Crock - Blue
Capture the joy of your wedding day and display it for all to appreciate with our personalized crock.
Handmade in Pennsylvania in the tradition of 19th century potters and decorated with the classic "marriage tulip", our stoneware Crock can be personalized to commemorate that special day.
The motif honors the classic Pennsylvania Dutch floral design often seen in accents from quilts to prints celebrating marriage. This crock is a lovely and functional way to celebrate that special day. Use it as a vase for flowers or in the kitchen to keep utensils handy.
Hand-thrown and hand-decorated stoneware is signed and stamped, then finished with a lead-free glaze. Made in the USA by Pennsylvania artisans with time-honored tradition.
- Stoneware crock with name/date personalization and folk art floral design
- Personalized crock for wedding, anniversary or house warming
- Handmade in Pennsylvania with time-honored tradition
- Design features classic "marriage tulip" - a PA Dutch folk art symbol
- Commemorate a marriage or other special date - makes a thoughtful keepsake gift
- Hand-thrown, hand-decorated stoneware; signed and stamped, finished with a lead-free glaze
6½" dia. x 8"H
Name: up to 18 spaces including letters & numbers
Optional Date: up to 13 spaces (Example: Dec. 25, 2009 or EST. 2009)
Note: If no date is desired, leave date line blank