Springfield Row Triple Birdhouse with Shingled Roof
The Springfield Row Triple Birdhouse With Shingled Roof is a beautiful re-creation of the historic, Victorian area homes that draw tourists to San Francisco from near and far.
Three mansions, one each in yellow, light gray and green, have individual openings and distinct living quarters for three bird families.
Architectural details include three window designs, nine balconies, two benches and flower pots. These accents are made of resin, but the home's construction is exterior-grade solid wood and plywood with real shingled roofs.
The row has a single removable back wall; all units have drainage and ventilation. The 1¼" openings invite small songbirds including wrens, finches, chickadees, nuthatches and titmice to nest. Unpainted interiors complete the bird-friendly list of housing must-have's.
- Large three-room birdhouse looks like San Francisco row home mansions
- Exterior-grade solid wood and plywood house with real pieced shingled roof
- Each home has a 1¼" opening to attract smaller songbirds
- Fully functional birdhouse has a removable back wall for cleaning
- Unpainted interior, drainage holes and ventilation are bird-friendly details
- Charming resin accents including windows, balconies, bench and flowers
- A great way to attract multiple song bird families to your yard!
18"L x 7¼"W x 12"H
18"L x 7¼"W x 12"H
Weighs 6¼ lbs.
Care & Maintenance
Over time, this birdhouse will require some easy weatherproofing if used outdoors. Avoid chemicals and sealants that can be harmful to wildlife. We suggest preserving the wood with a clear, UV-rated polyurethane product recommended for marine use. Apply only to the exterior of the house (not the interior nesting quarters). Depending upon weather exposure and wear, you may need to reapply yearly.