Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.
Lancaster Eucalyptus Outdoor Bar Set with Table and 2 Bar Stools, 3-Piece Set - Natural
Extra Shipping Charge: $40.00
We've elevated our popular Lancaster Collection to new heights with this 3-piece Bar Set. The Eucalyptus Outdoor Bar Set with Table and 2 Chairs is a compact yet comfortable way to enjoy dining or drinks for two.Crafted from sustainably sourced Forest Stewardship Council-certified eucalyptus grandis, each piece is naturally weather-resistant and insect-repellent.
The bar height is high enough to enjoy the view over the deck railing and to keep the dog away from your snacks! This three piece set includes a square dining table and two eucalyptus chairs with backs. All pieces are slatted, and chairs have a partially open back for breathability on warm days.
This dining set boasts superior construction, including a straight grain; well proportioned seating and dining pieces; sturdy frames, legs and arms; and upgraded weather resistant hardware. A multi-step finish offers a deep, rich color and gorgeous good looks.
For maximum enjoyment and use, off-season storage is recommended. Assembly required.
- 3-piece outdoor dining set made of FSC-certified eucalyptus
- Handy bar height is ideal for better visibility over deck railings
- Chairs have partially open backs for increased air circulation
- Outdoor dining set is ideal for patio, deck, or porch
- Weather-resistant metal hardware
Table 27½" sq. x 39¾"H; Stool 17¾"W x 17"D x 42¼"H
Table 27½" sq. x 39¾"H
Weighs 17 lbs.
Bar Stools 17¾"W x 17"D x 42¼"H
Seat Height 28½"H
Weigh 13 lbs.
250 lbs weight limit
This item ships via Motor Freight Delivery. Delivery by Motor Freight carrier is our most economical option for shipping merchandise via freight. Unlike parcel delivery companies, motor freight carriers provide curbside delivery only; the driver does not unload the freight. Motor Freight delivery is not available outside the contiguous United States.
- The customer is responsible for unloading the merchandise from the back of the delivery vehicle. You may wish to arrange to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered. Additional delivery charges may be incurred if you require the driver's assistance.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect the packages you receive. If your order appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse the delivery if you discover any damage.
- Delivery is by appointment. Carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- Please note that service to some areas may be restricted based on geographic location. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.) If the carrier determines a customer’s residence to be inaccessible, other arrangements will need to be made between the customer and the carrier that may incur a surcharge to the customer or result in the customer making alternative final transportation arrangements.
- If you have any questions about motor freight shipments, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.
You may also need
Eucalyptus Wood Outdoor Bistro Set, Table and Two Chairs
Extra Shipping Charge: $20.00
Resin Wicker Bistro Set with Folding Table, 3-Piece
Extra Shipping Charge: $25.00