Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.
Hand-Painted Blooming Birdhouse with Floral Design
There's a lot to love about our Hand-Painted Blooming Birdhouse with Floral Design. This charming birdhouse, with its white picket fence, cheerful flowers and striped awning, makes an adorable addition to your yard.
The house has everything the birds are looking for too. A 1¼" dia. opening is the right size to welcome little song birds such as wrens, finches, chickadees and nuthatches.
Exterior-grade solid wood and plyboard is long-lasting; unpainted interior, drainage holes and removable clean-out panel creates a clean, dry, non-toxic environment.
Includes a nylon cord for hanging from a tree or porch. Solid wood roof decking and flooring. This charming birdhouse also makes an attractive indoor decorative accent.
- Hand-painted house with colorful floral design and blue roof
- Beautifully designed birdhouse with porch, picket fence and awning
- Exterior-grade solid wood and plywood construction with pieced roof
- Removable back for cleaning; unpainted interior and drainage holes
- 1¼" dia. opening attracts small, desirable songbirds
- Solid wood roof decking and flooring
- Nylon cord for hanging from a tree, shepherd's hook or pole
7"sq. x 9½"H
7"sq. x 9½"H
1¼" dia. opening
Care & Maintenance
Over time, this birdhouse will require some easy weatherproofing if used outdoors. Avoid chemicals and sealants that can be harmful to wildlife. We suggest preserving the wood with a clear, UV-rated polyurethane product recommended for marine use. Apply only to the exterior of the house (not the interior nesting quarters). Depending upon weather exposure and wear, you may need to reapply yearly.