Bowling Green Hall Tree with Storage Bench - Rustic Black
Extra Shipping Charge: $200.00
Our USA-made, solid wood Bowling Green Hall Tree with Storage Bench is a functional statement piece, perfect in a mudroom or entry way.
Four double hooks hold jackets, backpacks, purses, leashes and more. A safety-hinged lid lifts to reveal generous storage under the bench seat for shoes, boots or anything you want to store out of sight.
This Hall Tree brings style and organization to the home while complementing a variety of décor styles including farmhouse, rustic, classic and transitional.
An anti-tip restraint device is included for extra safety and peace of mind. High quality features include bead board detailing and interior finishing. Kiln-dried solid poplar wood is 1" thick and made for years of durability and service. Truly an heirloom quality piece of fine furniture!
Arrives fully assembled and ready to use. Quality-made in the USA.
- Solid, kiln-dried poplar wood; metal hooks
- Available in a variety of rustic, stained finishes
- Attractive organization and storage solution
- Perfect for entryway, mudroom, kitchen, hallway
- Four large double-hooks for coats, leashes, backpacks
- Bench seat lifts for hidden storage: shoes, boots leashes
- Safety-hinge on lid; anti-tip restraint device included
- Bead board back; classic trim
- Beautifully finished inside and out; arrives fully assembled
- Quality-made in Bowling Green, Kentucky
37"W x 17"D x 72"H
37"W x 17"D x 72"H
Weighs 60 lbs.
Bench seat 21¾"H from floor
Bench interior approx. 35"W x 16"D x 20"H
Ships Motor Freight delivery by appointment.
This item ships via Motor Freight Delivery. Delivery by Motor Freight carrier is our most economical option for shipping merchandise via freight. Unlike parcel delivery companies, motor freight carriers provide curbside delivery only; the driver does not unload the freight. Motor Freight delivery is not available outside the contiguous United States.
- The customer is responsible for unloading the merchandise from the back of the delivery vehicle. You may wish to arrange to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered. Additional delivery charges may be incurred if you require the driver's assistance.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect the packages you receive. If your order appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse the delivery if you discover any damage.
- Delivery is by appointment. Carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- Please note that service to some areas may be restricted based on geographic location. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.) If the carrier determines a customer's residence to be inaccessible, other arrangements will need to be made between the customer and the carrier that may incur a surcharge to the customer or result in the customer making alternative final transportation arrangements.
- If you have any questions about motor freight shipments, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.