Our dependable, reliable Waterhog Stair Treads are better than ever!
These commercial-grade Cable Weave Stair Treads offer the same high-level of performance, durability and effectiveness you've come to depend on with a more eco-friendly construction.
All of our Waterhog Mats now feature a super-durable, PET fabric face made from 100% recycled post-consumer plastic bottles. This Set of 4 Waterhog Treads contains approximately 12 recycled bottles that otherwise may have been destined for a landfill.
Waterhog Stair Treads add sure-footed traction to stairs and steps. The unique ridged surface removes moisture and dirt from shoes and boots, making it a cleaner path into your home. Use them indoors or out to help prevent slips, and absorb water and mud.
Super-durable Waterhog Mats are anti-static, quick-drying and they won't fade or rot. Just vacuum or hose down to clean - easy! The hefty rubber backing has 20% recycled content and stays in place.
Certified Slip-Resistant by the NFSI (National Floor Safety Institute). Exceeds requirements for FF2-70-Standard for surface flammability of small carpets. Size is approximate. Made in USA.
- PET fabric made from 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Non-skid SBR rubber backing is 20% recycled
- Use them indoors or out to help prevent slips on stairs and steps
- Bi-level surface grabs onto and soaks up water, snow and dirt
- Molded design will not crush or break down over time
- Anti-static, quick-drying, won't fade, rot or mold
- Lasts a lifetime; quality-made in the USA
- Certified Slip-Resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute
8½" x 30"
Each tread is approx. 8½" x 30"
Set of 4
Recycled Content Info
PET fabric is made from 100% recycled post-consumer plastic bottles. Each Set of 4 Waterhog Stair Treads contains approximately 12 recycled 2-liter plastic bottles.
Certified Slip-Resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute
Exceeds requirements for FF2-70-Standard for surface flammability