Waterhog Cable Weave Doormat
Our dependable, reliable Waterhog Doormats are better than ever!
These commercial-grade Cable Weave Waterhogs offer the same high-level of performance, durability and effectiveness you've come to depend on with a more eco-friendly construction.
Waterhog Mats now feature a super-durable, PET fabric face made from 100% recycled post-consumer plastic bottles. Depending upon the size, each Waterhog can contain 10-30 recycled bottles that otherwise may have been destined for a landfill.
The bi-level surface grabs onto and soaks up moisture, dirt, leaves and more to keep floors clean and dry. Plus, the unique water dam design holds up to 1½ gallons of water per square yard.
Super-durable Waterhog Mats are anti-static, quick-drying and they won't fade or rot. Just vacuum or hose down to clean - easy! The hefty rubber backing has 20% recycled content and stays in place.
Certified Slip-Resistant by the NFSI (National Floor Safety Institute). Exceeds requirements for FF2-70-Standard for surface flammability of small carpets. Sizes are approximate. Made in USA.
- PET fabric made from 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Non-skid SBR rubber backing is 20% recycled
- Bi-level surface grabs onto and soaks up water, snow and dirt
- "Water dam" border keeps moisture in the mat, off your floor
- Molded design will not crush or break down over time
- Anti-static, quick-drying, won't fade, rot or mold
- Lasts a lifetime; quality-made in the USA
- Low profile is perfect for entry, doorway, mudroom and more
- Certified Slip-Resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute
All sizes are approximate
Recycled Content Info
PET fabric is made from 100% recycled post-consumer plastic bottles. Approximate number of recycled 2-liter plastic bottles in each Waterhog:
2' x 3' - 10 bottles
2' x 5' - 15 bottles
3' x 5' - 20 bottles
3' x 7' - 30 bottles
Certified Slip-Resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute
Exceeds requirements for FF2-70-Standard for surface flammability