Our Portland Ice Box Console Table resembles an antique ice box with replica hardware and a distressed finish adding to the vintage look.
You'll love the versatile design that works in any room, as well as the attractive and generous storage space this piece offers. Three doors open to reveal separate compartments with an adjustable shelf on the left side.
Nicely finished, our Console Table features paneled sides, solid pine and pine veneer construction, and a rich walnut finish.
The timeless design is at home in any room – as a statement piece in your entryway or foyer, as a dry bar in dining or family room, or even as extra storage in your kitchen. Back is unfinished. Full assembly required; hardware included.
- Storage and serving space for foyer, dining room, kitchen
- Three separate sections; left side has adjustable shelf
- Vintage ice box design has antique style
- Works with any decor style from transitional to farmhouse
- Replica metal hinges and handles lend the look of a well-love antique
- Nicely detailed with paneled front and sides; back is unfinished
- Solid pine, MDF and pine veneers with a lightly distressed walnut finish
- Ships flat-packed; easy assembly required, hardware included
37¾"W x 15¾"W x 35"H
37¾"W x 15¾"D x 35"H
Weighs 38 lbs.
Care and Cleaning
Wipe up stains and spills immediately. Regularly dust wood surfaces and metal hardware with a soft cloth.