Claremont Seating Collection, Eucalyptus Wood Outdoor Furniture
Our deep-seating Claremont Eucalyptus Furniture features a deep, rich finish and thick, tailored cushions. Crafted from FSC-certified eucalyptus grandis, each piece is naturally weather-resistant and insect-repellent. The multi-step finish offers rich color and gorgeous good looks.
Sofa, Love Seat and Chair feature slatted seats with attractive cross-back detailing. Each seating piece comes with cushions that have a dense foam core with an extra layer of fill for lofty comfort; double welt cording for a finished look. Tables have updated X-style bases; Coffee Table has trestle design. Galvanized steel hardware throughout.
Sofa Set includes Sofa, two Chairs, Coffee Table and Side Table. Love Seat Set features Love Seat, two Chairs and Coffee Table.
For maximum enjoyment and use, off-season storage is recommended. Assembly required. Imported.
- FSC-certified eucalyptus is durable, beautiful, sustainable
- Deep-seating design for ultimate comfort, let's you lean back and relax
- Rich, multi-step finish for style and durability - looks good, protects the wood
- Dense foam cushions with a layer of fiberfill - they feel lofty and supportive
- Cushions feature double-welt cording for a finished, tailored look
- For longest life and enjoyment, off-season storage is recommended
- Galvanized-steel hardware means no rust
Sofa 77"W x 30"D x 35"H
Love Seat 54¾"W x 30"D x 35½"H
Chair 28¼"W x 33½"D x 35½"H
Coffee Table 44¾"W x 28"D x 18"H
Side Table 22" sq. x 18"H
Items 62A54 and 62A59 ship via Motor Freight Delivery. Delivery by Motor Freight carrier is our most economical option for shipping merchandise via freight. Unlike parcel delivery companies, motor freight carriers provide curbside delivery only; the driver does not unload the freight. Motor Freight delivery is not available outside the contiguous United States.
- The customer is responsible for unloading the merchandise from the back of the delivery vehicle. You may wish to arrange to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered. Additional delivery charges may be incurred if you require the driver's assistance.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect the packages you receive. If your order appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse the delivery if you discover any damage.
- Delivery is by appointment. Carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- Please note that service to some areas may be restricted based on geographic location. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.) If the carrier determines a customer's residence to be inaccessible, other arrangements will need to be made between the customer and the carrier that may incur a surcharge to the customer or result in the customer making alternative final transportation arrangements.
- If you have any questions about motor freight shipments, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.