Claremont Outdoor Dining Furniture, Eucalyptus Table and Chairs
Our Claremont Outdoor Dining Furniture is just one way to elevate your outdoor entertaining space.
Our table and chairs are made of FSC-certified eucalyptus grandis, sustainable and sturdy with a bonus style quality. Eucalyptus furniture undergoes extensive finishing to give it a rich, handsome look. All hardware is galvanized steel – an appropriate accent to this rustic collection.
Our table is long, wide and durable. Cross-back chairs are not only beautiful, but they also provide excellent support. Add optional cushions for ultimate comfort.
These outdoor dining pieces will become your yard or patio’s new focal point that will draw your guests right to it.
- Made of eucalyptus
- Galvanized-steel hardware
- X-back chairs are stylish and provide support
- Chairs have two arms each
- Sturdy x-legs and horizontal beam
- Set includes 6 chairs and 1 table
Chair 25¾"W x 23½"D x 36"H
Table 78"L x 40"W x 30"H
Ships Motor Freight Delivery by appointment.
Save $199.70 on the set!.
Items 62A62 and 62A63 ship via Motor Freight Delivery. Delivery by Motor Freight carrier is our most economical option for shipping merchandise via freight. Unlike parcel delivery companies, motor freight carriers provide curbside delivery only; the driver does not unload the freight. Motor Freight delivery is not available outside the contiguous United States.
- The customer is responsible for unloading the merchandise from the back of the delivery vehicle. You may wish to arrange to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered. Additional delivery charges may be incurred if you require the driver's assistance.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect the packages you receive. If your order appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse the delivery if you discover any damage.
- Delivery is by appointment. Carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- Please note that service to some areas may be restricted based on geographic location. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.) If the carrier determines a customer's residence to be inaccessible, other arrangements will need to be made between the customer and the carrier that may incur a surcharge to the customer or result in the customer making alternative final transportation arrangements.
- If you have any questions about motor freight shipments, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.