Botanical Toile Insulated Double-Lined Cotton Curtain Panel with Rod Pocket
Our Botanical Toile Insulated Curtain Panels do more than add drama and beauty to your home, they also help block drafts, cold, heat, noise, light and more. Panels have a beautiful drape, and the traditional pattern works equally well in dining room, living room or bedroom.
These curtains have not one, but two linings: an inner-face lining of cotton flannel and a white cotton backing for two layers of insulation and protection. The soft, substantial material is like a blanket for windows and doors with a heavy drape.
With draft-blocking, sun-shielding properties, these curtains can help maintain a more constant room temperature year-round. They block heat and sunlight in the summer, and prevent energy loss and cold drafts in the winter.
Panels offer three ways to hang: use the 3" rod pocket, clip rings (not included) or the easy-slide hidden back tabs to create soft pleats.
Sold as single panels, each 42"W; Patio Panel is 84"W. 100% cotton. Easy care, machine wash; warm iron if needed. Imported.
- 100% cotton curtain panel
- Two linings: inner-face of cotton flannel, white cotton backing
- Insulate your windows for better energy efficiency
- Super draft-blocking, sun-shielding properties
- Helps maintain a constant room temperature year-round
- 3 ways to hang: rod pocket, back tabs or clip rings (not included)
- Sold as a single panel
- Machine wash; warm iron if needed
Sold as a 42"W single panel in different lengths
Patio Panel is 84"W
Valance is 42"W x 14"L
3" rod pocket
Hang with rod, back-tabs or clip rings (not included)
Machine wash cold; line dry. Warm iron if needed.