Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.
Double-Sided Fan Rules NFL Team Pride Sueded House Flag - Chicago Bears
Proudly boast your team spirit by displaying this Double-Sided Fan Rules NFL Team Pride Sueded House Flag where everyone can see it!
With various buzz words to help you cheer on your favorite team, this double-sided flag features your team's logo on one side and a helmet on the other. You'll love this flag from every direction!
Phrases vary and are personalized depending upon team, but may include: Super Fans, Let's Go, Defense, Here We Go, Touchdown and many more!
This Suede Reflections flag is made of medium-weight, polyester with a "sueded" finish that has a soft texture and nice hand. Artwork is heat transferred onto the material so that it is clearly and easily viewed from both sides.
The high-quality, UV-resistant poly-suede is weatherproof and will stay bright and colorful for seasons of use. It makes a great gift for your favorite super-fan, or the perfect accent for your own home! GO TEAM!
Flag features a standard sleeve top; pole not included. Size is approximate. Spot clean.
- Features team colors, name, mascot, helmet and key phrases
- Phrases vary and are personalized depending upon team
- Double-sided flag features team logo on one side and helmet on the other
- You'll love this flag from every direction - hang it with team pride all season long!
- Heat-transferred logo on UV-resistant fabric for long-lasting display
- Top sleeve fits standard flagpoles or stands (not included)
- Durable, medium-weight UV-resistant "sueded" polyester; spot clean
28"W x 44"L
Care and Cleaning
Colorfastness and durability are dependent upon exposure to sun and the elements. Weather conditions such as direct sun exposure, high winds and excessive moisture will eventually degrade the fabric more quickly. Spot clean as needed.
You may also need