Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.
Tea Time Washable Pet Mat - Blue
We've got just the place setting for your furry family member! Our pet-friendly Tea Time Pet Mat is not only playful but also stain-resistant, ultra absorbent and long lasting.
This British-made mat is perfect for pet lovers with its pretty blue checks and place setting designed especially for messy food and water dishes. Ultra-absorbent surface offers protection from muddy, wet paws and spills.
Made of durable nylon with a non-slip rubber backing that keeps bowls in place and helps reduce the noise and echo of pet food dishes. And, did we mention it is machine washable? A must-have for a home with pets!
Contains eco-friendly recycled plastic content and is non-shedding. Quality made in England.
- The perfect place setting for your furry family member
- Pet-friendly Tea Time Mat is stain-resistant, machine washable and long lasting
- Made of durable nylon with a non-slip rubber backing that keeps bowls in place
- Ultra-absorbent surface offers protection from muddy, wet paws and spills
- Reduces the noise and echo of pet food dishes
- Playful print of pretty blue checks with a pet-friendly place setting
- Contains eco-friendly recycled plastic content and is non-shedding
- Quality made in England
16" x 24"
16" x 24"
Size is approximate.
Pile is approx. ⅜"H
Care & Cleaning
Our Mud Rugs are made from top-quality materials. They are easy care get more absorbent with every wash. They just get better over time!
Please follow these instructions and only wash the Mud Rug when necessary:
- New rugs shed loose fibers; this is normal and will eventually stop after some use and washing
- Vacuum regularly using low suction or shake the rug (do not use beater brush)
- Machine wash cold with mild detergent (do not use hot water)
- Do not use fabric softener as this will reduce the performance
- Air dry completely; tumble dry on a cool setting for 10 minutes to fluff the pile
- DO NOT tumble dry on high heat setting or for a long period of time
- Never place on a damp or wet floor
These mats are designed to not leave marks on your floors; however, a combination of cleaning products, sunlight and heat may cause discoloration on certain types of flooring. Allow the floor under the mat to dry thoroughly after cleaning.