Hooked Wool Falling Leaves Accent and Hearth Rug
Perfect for hearth and home, our high-quality Falling Leaves Rug is naturally fire-resistant. This rug is the perfect size to place in front of the hearth or in an entry way.
A thick hooked loop adds dimension and texture. The black background looks great on any flooring, while the swirling leaves in crisp autumn shades of yellow, red and green make a colorful statement in living room, family room and more.
100% wool rug, cotton canvas back. Rug pad recommended. Size is approximate. Spot clean or professionally clean. Imported.
- Hooked wool rug with a thick loop feels great underfoot
- Wool is naturally fire-resistant, making it ideal for use by a hearth
- Gorgeous in any room! Foyer, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, living room
- Bold black background with vibrant fall colors in a graceful leaf design
- All natural materials, non-allergenic, mold-resistant, super-durable
- Easy to clean; just vacuum or spot clean as needed
- Cotton canvas backing; use with a rug pad
27" x 40"
27"L x 40"W
Pile is ½" thick
Weighs approx. 3 lbs.
Care and Cleaning
Shake out or vacuum as needed (do not use beater attachment). Clean spills immediately by blotting with a cloth or sponge; do not rub. Spot clean with a mild detergent or soap/water solution. Professional cleaning recommended for stains.
Stray loops or loose yarns may occur and are normal. Do not pull them; snip neatly with scissors. New rugs may shed or "fuzz" - this is also normal and will eventually stop; vacuum to remove as needed (do not use beater attachment).
Benefits of Wool
Wool is a great choice for fireside use. It is naturally flame-resistant due to its fiber structure: wool has a very high ignition temperature, requires a high level of oxygen to sustain combustion, has a low heat of combustion (the amount of heat released in the burning process) and is self extinguishing. Wool does not melt or stick.