Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.
All Dogs Hooked Wool Hearth Runner
Our All Dogs Hooked Wool Hearth Runner is a must have for any dog-loving home.
Some of our favorite breeds are represented: Golden Retriever, Terrier, Black Lab, Beagle, Bulldog and Pointer, all illustrated against a warm brown background with black border.
This narrow rug adds happy style anywhere: on a raised or shallow hearth, at your door, in front of your kitchen sink, by your bed, and many other places.
This narrow runner is made of all-natural, luxurious New Zealand wool. Hand-hooked into a thick, chunky loop, the wool is naturally fire-resistant (making this runner ideal for your hearth). Designed by Vermont artist Laura Megroz.
Durable wool fibers are sustainable, easy care and non-allergenic. Cotton canvas backing. Pile is approximately ¾"H. Use with a rug pad. Spot clean or professionally clean. Imported.
- Group of six dogs in a variety of breeds will appeal to dog lovers
- Features Golden Retriever, Terrier, Black Lab, Beagle, Bulldog and Pointer
- Unique narrow runner is designed for use in front of a hearth
- Also great at your door, in front of your kitchen sink, by your bed and more
- Environmentally friendly wool is naturally flame-resistant
- All-natural, non-allergenic, mold-resistant, durable and long-lasting
- Durable and easy care, just vacuum and spot clean as needed
- Manufacturer is Fair Labor Assoc. member
- Pile is approximately ¾"H
12" x 72"
12" x 72"
Pile is approx. ¾" thick
Weighs approx 6 lbs.
Care and Cleaning
Shake out or vacuum as needed (do not use beater attachment). Clean spills immediately by blotting with a cloth or sponge; do not rub. Spot clean with a mild detergent or soap/water solution. Professional cleaning recommended for stains.
Stray loops or loose yarns may occur and are normal. Do not pull them; snip neatly with scissors. New rugs may shed or "fuzz" - this is also normal and will eventually stop; vacuum to remove as needed (do not use beater attachment).
Benefits of Wool
Wool is a great choice for fireside use. It is naturally flame-resistant due to its fiber structure: wool has a very high ignition temperature, requires a high level of oxygen to sustain combustion, has a low heat of combustion (the amount of heat released in the burning process) and is self extinguishing. Wool does not melt or stick.