Willow Oaks Lattice Wool Rug
$199.95 - $1,249.95
The Willow Oaks Lattice rug is both soft underfoot and stunning to look at. This 100% wool rug is hand-tufted with a luxurious chunky loop, and its traditional Bohemian design is space dyed for long color retentions.
Warm, sun-washed shades of clay and gold are complemented by soft, muted shades of gray, blue and green, giving it a classic look that works well with any décor. Pile is 1" high. Sizes are approximate, and patterns will vary slightly by size. Imported.
- 100% pure wool rug
- Hand tufted with a chunky loop that's soft underfoot
- Bohemian design with striped border
- Classic look that works with many decorating styles
- Pile is 1" high
Rug pile is 1"H
Sizes are approximate
Patterns will vary slightly by size
Larger rugs (10' x 13') ship Motor Freight delivery by appointment. Standard freight delivery policy only provides curbside delivery. It may be helpful to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered.
Care and Cleaning
Stray loops or loose yarns may occur and are normal. Do not pull them; snip neatly with scissors. New rugs may also shed or "fuzz" - this is also normal and will eventually stop.
Shake out or vacuum as needed (do not use beater attachment). Clean spills immediately by blotting with a cloth or sponge; do not rub. Spot clean with a mild detergent or soap/water solution.
If using cleaning solvent, pretest it on a small area by applying a few drops, then blotting with a clean, white, absorbent cloth or paper towel. Professional cleaning is recommended for stains.
Benefits of Wool
Wool is a great choice for fireside use. It is naturally flame resistant due to its fiber structure: wool has a very high ignition temperature, requires a high level of oxygen to sustain combustion, has a low heat of combustion (the amount of heat released in the burning process) and is self extinguishing. Wool does not melt or stick.
Item 53A8W ships via Motor Freight Delivery. Delivery by Motor Freight carrier is our most economical option for shipping merchandise via freight. Unlike parcel delivery companies, motor freight carriers provide curbside delivery only; the driver does not unload the freight. Motor Freight delivery is not available outside the contiguous United States.
- The customer is responsible for unloading the merchandise from the back of the delivery vehicle. You may wish to arrange to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered. Additional delivery charges may be incurred if you require the driver's assistance.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect the packages you receive. If your order appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse the delivery if you discover any damage.
- Delivery is by appointment. Carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- Please note that service to some areas may be restricted based on geographic location. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.) If the carrier determines a customer's residence to be inaccessible, other arrangements will need to be made between the customer and the carrier that may incur a surcharge to the customer or result in the customer making alternative final transportation arrangements.
- If you have any questions about motor freight shipments, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.
Willow Oaks Lattice Wool Rug, 10' x 13'
Extra Shipping Charge: $150.00
$1,249.95 discounted from
Willow Oaks Lattice Wool Rug, 8' x 10'
Extra Shipping Charge: $100.00