Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.
Sheffield Keshan Polypropylene Rug
$119.95 - $769.95
This beautiful Sheffield Keshan Rug will enhance any style of décor. The Sheffield Keshan rug features muted colors in a classic pattern inspired by the exquisite carpets produced in the Persian city of Keshan.
The aged, distressed appearance creates the look of a handmade rug, but with the stain-resistance and durability necessary for high-traffic areas.
Machine-woven of 100% Olefin fibers (a synthetic material known for it's color-fastness, comfort, and resistance to stains, mildew and fading), each Sheffield Keshan rug is made using a heat-set technique to ensure a soft touch.
The low ½" profile provides adequate clearance for most doors. Sizes are approximate, and patterns will vary slightly by size. Imported.
- 100% Olefin fiber is durable and long-lasting
- Classic design and color palette works with any decor
- Stain-resistant and easy-care, perfect for high traffic areas
- Aged, distressed finish to resemble a handmade antique
- Low ½" profile lays flat and clears most doors
Sizes are approximate
Patterns will vary slightly by size
Low ½" profile
9' x 12' Rugs ships Motor Freight delivery by appointment. Standard freight delivery policy only provides curbside delivery. It may be helpful to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered.
Care and Cleaning
100% Olefin is durable and easy care. Clean spills immediately by blotting with a cloth or sponge; do not rub.
Shake out or vacuum (do not use beater attachment) the rug as needed. Spot clean with a mild soap/water solution, then air dry thoroughly. Professionally clean if needed.
Item 53G9M ships via Motor Freight Delivery. Delivery by Motor Freight carrier is our most economical option for shipping merchandise via freight. Unlike parcel delivery companies, motor freight carriers provide curbside delivery only; the driver does not unload the freight. Motor Freight delivery is not available outside the contiguous United States.
- The customer is responsible for unloading the merchandise from the back of the delivery vehicle. You may wish to arrange to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered. Additional delivery charges may be incurred if you require the driver's assistance.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect the packages you receive. If your order appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse the delivery if you discover any damage.
- Delivery is by appointment. Carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- Please note that service to some areas may be restricted based on geographic location. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.) If the carrier determines a customer's residence to be inaccessible, other arrangements will need to be made between the customer and the carrier that may incur a surcharge to the customer or result in the customer making alternative final transportation arrangements.
- If you have any questions about motor freight shipments, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.
Sheffield Keshan Polypropylene Rug, 9' x 12'
Extra Shipping Charge: $200.00