Great style, functionality and versatility all come together in the Laurel Ridge Farmhouse Collection Shelby Table. The high quality, handmade and hand-painted table has tons of character, space-saving features and provides many entertaining options.
The Shelby Table is made of mahogany and hardwood with veneers and comes in a variety of rich colors for many years of enjoyment. Whether you're creating a cottage, coastal or traditional look this attractive table mixes well with other design styles and can be used in the kitchen, dining room, sunroom, bar area and more.
The table is hand-painted on all sides with superior craftsmanship and attention to detail. All framing and structural components are solid hardwood. Features built-in leaves that fold open left and right: closed it's a 40" square with seating for 4, open it's an 80" rectangle with seating for 6. It's a great space saver with loads of functionality and many seating options.
All furniture in our Laurel Ridge Farmhouse Collection can be mixed and matched to create your own unique look that will never go out of style. Each piece is quality-crafted of high-grade, plantation-grown, kiln-dried mahogany and hardwood, then beautifully painted and hand rubbed for a lightly distressed finish. Furniture is easily cared for by regular dusting and cleaning with a damp cloth. Some assembly required.
- Handmade breakfast table is hand-painted with a rubbed finish for a lightly distressed look
- Made of mahogany and hardwood with veneers; all framing and structural components are solid hardwood
- Table has built-in leaf that folds open left and right: closed it's a 40" square with seating for 4; open it's an 80" rectangle with seating for 6
- Table mixes well with a variety of design styles; perfect for kitchen, dining room, sunroom, bar area and more
- A great space saver with many seating and entertaining options; some assembly required
- Easy care, just wipe with a damp cloth; do not use harsh chemicals for cleaning or stain removal
40"-80"W x 40"D x 30"H
Approx. 40"-80"W x 40"D x 30"H
Dust using a clean, damp cloth. NEVER use chemicals for cleaning or stain removal.
This item ships via Motor Freight Delivery. Delivery by Motor Freight carrier is our most economical option for shipping merchandise via freight. Unlike parcel delivery companies, motor freight carriers provide curbside delivery only; the driver does not unload the freight. Motor Freight delivery is not available outside the contiguous United States.
- The customer is responsible for unloading the merchandise from the back of the delivery vehicle. You may wish to arrange to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered. Additional delivery charges may be incurred if you require the driver's assistance.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect the packages you receive. If your order appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse the delivery if you discover any damage.
- Delivery is by appointment. Carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- Please note that service to some areas may be restricted based on geographic location. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.) If the carrier determines a customer’s residence to be inaccessible, other arrangements will need to be made between the customer and the carrier that may incur a surcharge to the customer or result in the customer making alternative final transportation arrangements.
- If you have any questions about motor freight shipments, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.