Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.
Kingsgate Cottage Lighted Birdhouse - White
This Kingsgate Cottage Lighted Birdhouse and Pole features all-American style! At night, the tiny, battery-powered lights illuminate the farmhouse cottage with a golden glow.
With cedar shingles and Victorian millwork, this fully-functional lighted birdhouse features two distinct roof lines with intricate details accenting the door trims, porch railings and shuttered windows.
Features a 1¼" dia. opening to attract wrens, chickadees, nuthatches and the other little songbirds you love. Removable back for easy cleaning; drainage holes and ventilation for a healthy environment.
Crafted from solid wood panels and plywood with an unpainted natural interior and a non-toxic, exterior finish.
Auto-timer: on for 6 hours, off for 18. Takes 3 AA batteries, not included.
Can also be mounted to your own pole or post, but please note that holes may need to be pre-drilled into birdhouse first.
- Lighted birdhouse is bird habitat and yard art all-in-one
- Beautifully designed many details from porch to gables, railings and more
- Interior lights with on/off/auto-timer (6 hours on, 18 hours off)
- 1¼" dia. opening for songbirds: wrens, finches, chickadees and more
- Removable back wall for easy cleaning and healthier nesting
- Solid wood and plywood construction with cedar shingles
- Takes 3 AA batteries, not included
- If mounting to your own post, pre-drilling of holes in birdhouse may be required
11½"L x 7½"W x 10½"H
11½"W x 7½"D x 10½"H
1¼" dia. opening
NOTE: To preserve your birdhouse’s finish, we recommend applying a UV-rated, polyurethane finishing seal recommended for marine use. Be sure to choose a finish that will not discolor the paint; reapply each season to ensure your birdhouse’s longevity.