Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.
Harvest Barn Birdhouse
Place this handsome Harvest Barn Birdhouse in your yard and watch the birds flock while you enjoy the attractive barn-style looks of this Amish-inspired design.
Wonderfully handcrafted in the Amish country of Eastern Pennsylvania, this birdhouse has metal sloping roof and its own special Pennsylvania Dutch pumpkin hex sign. Made from authentic reclaimed barn wood, the birdhouse has built-in clean outs, drainage and ventilation.
This functional and decorative birdhouse has a 1¼" entry hole that is easily accessible by smaller songbirds such as wrens, finches, chickadees and titmice. Includes simple wire hook for easy hanging. It's a house your favorite backyard buddies are sure to love!
Made in USA.
- Watch the birds flock to this Harvest Barn Birdhouse
- Wonderfully handcrafted in the Amish country of Eastern Pennsylvania
- Features special Pennsylvania Dutch pumpkin hex sign
- Made from authentic reclaimed barn wood with metal sloping roof
- Includes built-in clean outs, drainage and ventilation
- 1¼" entry hole is perfect for smaller songbirds like wrens, finches, chickadees and titmice
- Simple wire hook for easy hanging
- Made in USA
11½"W x 9¼"D x 12¼"H
Approx. 11½"W x 9¼"D x 12¼"H
Care and Maintenance
To preserve your birdhouse's finish, we recommend applying a UV-rated, polyurethane finishing seal made for marine use. Be sure to choose a finish that will not discolor the paint, and reapply it each season to ensure your birdhouse's longevity.