Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.
Fluttering Dragonfly Glass Birdbath Basin
Welcome feathered friends into your yard and garden with this Fluttering Dragonfly Glass Birdbath Basin. This hand-painted basin features embossed details and a beautiful fluttering dragonfly in the center.
Its bright colors and functional design are sure to delight both humans and wildlife alike! Basin will not only attract songbirds but also honey bees and butterflies to help support your backyard habitat.
Crafted from durable glass with an embossed design, fill the basin with about 1" or 2" of fresh water; no need to fill completely, shallow water is best for birds. Place this glass birdbath on the ground, on a tree stump or your own pedestal stand or base (not included). Or, use indoors as a decorative dish.
Tempered glass is easy to clean. For longest life, bring indoors during danger of extreme or sustained frost.
- Made of high-quality tempered glass for good looks and durability
- 2½" depth is perfect for most songbirds; will also attract honey bees and butterflies
- Fill the basin with about 1" or 2" of fresh water; no need to fill completely
- Features embossed fluttering dragonfly with textured glass to create dimension and depth
- Place on ground, tree stump, stand or pedestal (not included)
- Can also be used as garden art, bird feeder, or as decorative indoor decor (not food safe)
- Bring indoors during danger of extreme or sustained frost
18" dia. x 2½"D
Approx. 64 fl oz. capacity
Fill with 1-2" of water for shallow bath
Please note: Glass is not frost-proof. For longest life and enjoyment, bring this birdbath inside during winter to prevent freezing and cracking.
Glass cleans easily; rinse out frequently and refill to provide birds, butterflies and bees with fresh water. About once a week or so, scrub the bowl with soap and water. Do not use bleach or harsh chemicals.