2' x 3' Hand-Hooked Fire-Resistant Willows And Cones Wool Rug
Featuring an original design by Vermont Artist Laura Megroz, our Hand-Hooked Fire-Resistant Willows & Cones Wool Rug is perfect for protecting and decorating your floors or hearth. All-natural wool is hand-hooked into a thick, plush loop that provides substantial protection for your floors or in front of your fireplace.
Hand-hooked by experienced crafters of luxurious, 100% New Zealand wool with a cotton canvas backing, this charming accent rug features delicate sprigs of willow weave in and around pine cones on an ebony background. Durable wool fibers are sustainable, easy care and non-allergenic. Imported.
- Hand-hooked quality craftsmanship by experienced crafters
- Beautiful, long-lasting, environmentally friendly New Zealand wool
- Naturally flame-resistant wool fibers make it ideal for use as a hearth rug
- All-natural fibers are non-allergenic, mold-resistant & easy to clean
- Manufacturer is a proud member of the Fair Labor Association
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed