Heavy-Duty Steel Log Racks and Vinyl Covers
This is the last Log Rack you'll ever buy! Built from heavy-duty tubular steel with a corrosion-resistant powder-coated finish and all-weather hardware, it will last as long as you can keep piling logs into it.
Precision-drilled holes ensure stability and the raised design prevents rot and promotes air flow and seasoning.
Our Wood Rack Cover is tear and mildew resistant. It gives you a neat and tidy way to cover your woodpile (better than cheap tarps that tear and fly off), which keeps your firewood supply protected from the elements
Durable vinyl cover is puncture, tear, UV and mildew resistant with full length closures and brass grommets.
Racks and Covers sold separately. Racks are made in USA; optional vinyl Covers are imported.
- Heavy-duty steel log racks are sturdy and easy to set up
- 18 gauge 1¼" tubular steel is super durable and made to withstand years of use
- All-weather black powder-coated finish stands up to the elements, resists rust
- Raised design promotes better air flow around wood for seasoning
- Simple, straightforward design works well in any environment from heath to porch or yard
- Long-lasting coated/plated hardware; precision drilled holes
- Built to last a lifetime
- Racks are USA-made; optional covers imported
Medium Rack 45"L x 13"W x 45"H; weighs approx. 16 lbs.
Medium Cover 50"L x 24"W x 36"H
Large Rack 96"L x 13"W x 45"H; weighs approx. 24 lbs.
Large Cover 98"L x 24"D x 36"H
Extra Large Rack 96"L x 13"W x 60"H; weighs approx. 32 lbs.
Extra Large Cover 99"L x 24"D x 60"H
All Racks are raised approx. 7"H above ground.