Ridgewind Outdoor Sectional Sofa Seating Set With Cocktail Table
Extra Shipping Charge: $0.00
This Ridgewind sectional seating set lends an estate-like feel to your outdoor spaces, yet is perfect for an intimate gathering of friends. Conversation-friendly configuration surrounds the included cocktail table.
With its luxury construction and beautiful finish, this seating set makes a statement on deck, patio, or poolside. Generously seating 4-6, the set makes a wonderful place for days in the sun or evening gatherings under the stars. Sturdy Acacia wood frames have an on-trend gray driftwood tonal wash finish. Seat sections have slatted backs.
Table top is crafted of engineered stone made from quartz crystals and a resin binder; it wears better than stone and is easy to clean. Included plump cushions are weather-resistant polyester. Zippered covers are removable to spot or hose clean. Assembly required. Sizes are approximate. Imported.
- Outdoor sectional sofa set seats six and includes a round cocktail table
- Luxury construction and beautiful finish make a statement on deck, patio, or poolside
- Seats 4-6 people comfortably with its generous profile and design
- Frames are crafted of sturdy Acacia wood
- Rubbed finish is an on-trend driftwood gray with tonal variations
- Table top looks like natural stone but is made of a quartz crystal and resin composite
- Faux stone top is stain-resistant and will wear better than natural stone
- Plump polyester cushions with removable covers are weather-resistant and can be cleaned
Benches 49¾"W x 32"D x 29½"H; Corner 32"W x 32"D x 29½"H; Table 31½" dia. x 18"H
31½" dia. x 18"H
Benches: 49¾"L x 32"W x 29½"H
Seat depth front to back: 26"
Arm height: 22¾"
Arm width: 1¾"
Note that benches each have one arm
Corner section: 32"W x 32"D x 29½"H
Corner section seat width and depth: 26"
Seat heights from floor to seat: 11½"
Seat cushion thickness: 3½"
Back cushion thickness: 7"
Corner Chair cushion widths: Long side: 27½"; short side: 21½"
Bench cushion widths: 26" each; 2 per bench
Care & Cleaning
This outdoor furniture is made for long life and years of enjoyment. To maximize its performance and appearance, we recommend the following easy maintenance:
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean, dry cloth; spot clean any cushions as needed
- Wash furniture occasionally with a mild soap and water solution; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly
- Avoid harsh cleaners and abrasives
- Protect furniture with Outdoor Furniture Covers (sold separately) during long periods of inclement weather or when not in use
- Store clean, dry furniture and cushions separately in a protected area
This item ships via Motor Freight Delivery. Delivery by Motor Freight carrier is our most economical option for shipping merchandise via freight. Unlike parcel delivery companies, motor freight carriers provide curbside delivery only; the driver does not unload the freight. Motor Freight delivery is not available outside the contiguous United States.
- The customer is responsible for unloading the merchandise from the back of the delivery vehicle. You may wish to arrange to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered. Additional delivery charges may be incurred if you require the driver's assistance.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect the packages you receive. If your order appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse the delivery if you discover any damage.
- Delivery is by appointment. Carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- Please note that service to some areas may be restricted based on geographic location. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.) If the carrier determines a customer's residence to be inaccessible, other arrangements will need to be made between the customer and the carrier that may incur a surcharge to the customer or result in the customer making alternative final transportation arrangements.
- If you have any questions about motor freight shipments, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.