Bowling Green Table and Bench Set - Rustic Black
TAKE 30% OFF YOUR CART with code BESTDEAL
Extra Shipping Charge: $120.00
Our USA-made, solid wood Bowling Green Table and Bench Set is a stylish and versatile combination for use in any of your favorite rooms.
This attractive table and bench set has clean lines, space-saving features and a rustic, farmhouse look that can be blended easily with different design styles. Keep the rectangle-shaped table and bench nested together or use them separately for displaying plants, photos, keepsakes or for use as sideboard, serving area or seat.
Made of solid, kiln-dried poplar wood for years of durability and service. Available in a variety of rustic, stained finishes. Perfect for family room, kitchen, dining room, entry foyer, hallway, bedroom or anywhere you need a useful table or bench.
All furniture in our Bowling Green Collection is quality-made in Bowling Green, KY and can be mixed and matched to create your own unique look. Each piece is quality-crafted of high-grade poplar wood with absolutely no particle board used. Furniture is easily cared for by regular dusting and cleaning with a damp cloth. Arrives fully assembled and ready to use. Quality-made in the USA.
- Made of solid, kiln-dried poplar wood; available in a variety of rustic, stained finishes
- Clean lines and rustic look mixes well with other styles like farmhouse, classic and transitional
- Can be nested or used separately; display keepsakes, books, plants, buffet items and more
- Useful in many spots, such as family room, kitchen, dining room, entry foyer, hallway, bedroom
- Easy to care for with regular dusting and cleaning with a damp cloth
- Arrives fully assembled and ready to enjoy; quality-made in Bowling Green, KY
Table 54"L x 30"W x 30"H; Bench 44"L x 14"W x 19"H
Table approx. 54"L x 30"W x 30"H
Bench approx. 44"L x 14"W x 19"H
This item ships via Motor Freight Delivery. Delivery by Motor Freight carrier is our most economical option for shipping merchandise via freight. Unlike parcel delivery companies, motor freight carriers provide curbside delivery only; the driver does not unload the freight. Motor Freight delivery is not available outside the contiguous United States.
- The customer is responsible for unloading the merchandise from the back of the delivery vehicle. You may wish to arrange to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered. Additional delivery charges may be incurred if you require the driver's assistance.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect the packages you receive. If your order appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse the delivery if you discover any damage.
- Delivery is by appointment. Carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- Please note that service to some areas may be restricted based on geographic location. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.) If the carrier determines a customer’s residence to be inaccessible, other arrangements will need to be made between the customer and the carrier that may incur a surcharge to the customer or result in the customer making alternative final transportation arrangements.
- If you have any questions about motor freight shipments, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.