Bowling Green Kitchen Island with Sliding Door and Flip-Top Extension - Rustic Black
Extra Shipping Charge: $100.00
Our USA-made, solid wood Bowling Green Kitchen Island with Sliding Door and Flip-Top Extension is stylish and functional for all your storage and kitchen workstation needs.
Crafted with the finest attention to detail, this Kitchen Island has clean lines, a generous workspace and rustic, farmhouse look that easily blends with other styles. Features an attractive, finished look on all sides with 3 fixed wood shelves for storage. A solid oak flip-top extension adds 12" of work surface when flipped up. Barn-style door slides left and right to suit your needs.
Made of solid, kiln-dried poplar wood for years of durability and service. Available in a variety of rustic, stained finishes. Use in kitchen, dining room, sunroom, bar area or anywhere you need useful storage or a workstation.
All furniture in our Bowling Green Collection is quality-made in Bowling Green, KY and can be mixed and matched to create your own unique look. Each piece is quality-crafted of high-grade poplar wood with absolutely no particle board used. Furniture is easily cared for by regular dusting and cleaning with a damp cloth. Arrives fully assembled and ready to use. Quality-made in the USA.
- Made of solid, kiln-dried poplar wood; available in a variety of rustic, stained finishes
- Attractive organization and storage solution; mixes well with farmhouse, classic and transitional styles
- Features sliding barn door and 3 fixed shelves; finished look on all sides for 360° of beauty
- Solid oak flip-top extension adds 12" to the depth of work surface when flipped up
- Works in kitchen, dining room, office or bar area as a workstation or for storage and display
- Easy to care for with regular dusting and cleaning with a damp cloth
- Arrives fully assembled and ready to enjoy; quality-made in Bowling Green, KY
48"L x 25"W x 36"H
Approx. 48"L x 25"W x 36"H
This item ships via Motor Freight Delivery. Delivery by Motor Freight carrier is our most economical option for shipping merchandise via freight. Unlike parcel delivery companies, motor freight carriers provide curbside delivery only; the driver does not unload the freight. Motor Freight delivery is not available outside the contiguous United States.
- The customer is responsible for unloading the merchandise from the back of the delivery vehicle. You may wish to arrange to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered. Additional delivery charges may be incurred if you require the driver's assistance.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect the packages you receive. If your order appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse the delivery if you discover any damage.
- Delivery is by appointment. Carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- Please note that service to some areas may be restricted based on geographic location. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.) If the carrier determines a customer’s residence to be inaccessible, other arrangements will need to be made between the customer and the carrier that may incur a surcharge to the customer or result in the customer making alternative final transportation arrangements.
- If you have any questions about motor freight shipments, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.
You may also need
Bowling Green Kitchen Island with Panel Doors and Flip-Top Extension
Extra Shipping Charge: $100.00